So yesterday morning D was struggling as everytime he built a tower his brother would knock it down. He was getting really frustrated and having a hard time sharing his toys with Will. After a few minutes this is what I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
okay that's funny! sorry that the playing/sharing thing isn't working out, but wow is that boy smart?! that's awesome. I wish I had pointers for you, good luck! and if you want help with your pictures, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do. But what I do is always post my pics in the center and large, AFTER i have written my post. This way the pics are at the beginning of the post and then I cut and paste the text where I want it in relations to the pics. does that make sense? If not, e-mail me. :) jbrimhall@yahoo.com
That is darling. Smart boy! Sharing is so hard when they are that age. He's only a little older than Devin and Devin won't have anything to do with sharing. It's perfectly natural for kids under 4 to have a hard time with that and from what I've read we shouldn't make them. It's better for them to parallel play. And if they each have the same toy it makes it that much easier. Not sure that was what you wanted to know or not, but know he's just being a normal kid. :-)
I don't know, but that's pretty darn cute... love that boy!
give it time...soon you won't be able to separate them!
What a very clever boy!!
Alone time is a good thing and unfortunantly, sharing will always be an issue...(it's still a daily battle with my 11, 8 and 7 year olds) but don't worry there will be a time very soon where Will and D will play together for hours on end...oh and then you'll be the one they're trying to get away from.
that is seriously SO cute! I love that he did that! It made me laugh! It reminded me of something that Luke would do when he gets tired of his sister stealing everything (even though she has the same toy) and needing his own space. He'll share, one day, right? :)
Post a Comment