Friday, April 4, 2008

Bubbles!

So there is something so fun about the warm weather, being outside with the kids and blowing bubbles. What a fun afternoon! Today's been a day of baking treats and getting ready for the big Live Rich fundraiser tonight at Planet Sub. Should be great! After the treats were ready to go and the boys woke up from their naps we were able to play out on the swingset and expend energy chasing bubbles around the yard. It was fabulous. I love Spring!




A random thought that makes me smile about the word bubbles. For some reason when my brother Ryan was maybe a senior in high school and then again I think when we were both in college he would say the word "bubbles" in the funniest voice ever. Regardless of what I was doing I would seriously start laughing so hard I'd almost pee my pants. Those were such fun days!

3 comments:

E said...

Fun!!

Burridge said...

Ok I almost spit my drink all over the screen...I totally remember Ry saying "bubbles" and us all laughing sooo hard...usually while camping out in his secret little room in his closet. How funny, great times!

Krissy Lowe said...

Wish we were playing with you guys.