I love their soft skin
I love their big heads
I love their round cheeks
I love their chubby toes
I love their unfortunate hairlines
I love their hearty laughs
I love the sweet way Derek says he wants his Mom or he wants his Dad
I love the angelic look they have when their asleep
I love their mischievous laugh when I can tell they are getting into something they shouldn't be
I love that Derek loves to sing Primary songs and say the 6 Be's and the First Presidency (President Uchtdorf's name is the cutest)
I love the exhilarating look on Derek's face when Mat throws him high in the air (from a couple months old)
I love the terrified look on Will's face when Mat throws him in the air (from a couple months old)
I love the amazing kicks Derek makes with the soccer ball
I love the way they both throw a ball so well
I love Will's full lips
I love their adorable pudge noses
I love their kissable cheeks and soft spots on their neck
I love the rolls on Will's thighs
Most of all I love that I am their Mom!
5 comments:
Hi Lindsay- Thank you so much for commenting on our blog! Brandon has told me such good things about you and I know we would be good friends if you were close. I remember meeting you when you came out for Brent's funeral years ago. You were staying the night at my friend's house and I remember thinking what a great/beautiful person you were. you have such a cute family and I am glad to see you are happy and doing well. -hillary
So cute! So alike in looks, yet so different. Adorable, and I am SURE they LOVE you as their mommy!
I love your boys too! I love their big heads. I love that you let me come over and hang out. I love how cute they are when Will is running around naked with D chasing him to pat his naked little bum. I love the crazy noises that Will makes. I love how D says my name and that he loves to say, "Pete!".
Oh great, now I want babies.
They are just darling Lindsay!! Just growing up so fast. Are you by any chance going to be in Utah this summer?
What a sweet post and what cute boys! You are such a darling family! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment