Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Rocky Mountain High...Colorado!
The boys and I had a great week in Denver! It was so much fun to see cousins and Grandparents. We had an added bonus too, my sister Tawna delivered their 6th baby. I was even able to be there at the delivery, they did not find out the sex before which was so fun! It is a baby girl named Kate and she is beautiful. I always feel torn when I am there as I want to spend time with too many people, great friends as well as my family of course. The purpose of the trip was because we were watching my sisters kids. The time flew and I wasn't able to see or do all we had hoped but we had such a great time. We were able to fit in a couple of visits with old friends, great pool time, we had a Teddy Bear picnic with Nana and a lot of the cousins, we went to the zoo which was fabulous and I was even able to get in a much needed Temple trip. All in all it was a fabulous time. I loved how much fun both D and Will have with their cousins and their Nana and Papa. Even the flight out was smooth with the boys! The flight back Will screamed the last 25 minutes and I had about 5 people tell me, you should get special earplugs to help his ears with the pressure, he should be sucking on something (hello, I was trying to get him to drink his sippy, not just hanging out!), or did you try benadryl? It was classic! It was fabulous to be with Mat again (he was ok w/ us gone as he was able to make it to 3 Royals games during the week). The boys and I missed him so much! It is nice to be home and have our family together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So bummed we couldn't work in a visit this time...I did see your call on Friday but we in the movie watching Wall-E so I couldn't pick up. Hopefully we'll be able to squeeze in something next trip. Glad you had a nice time and that baby Kate is such a doll!!
it's always so great to see you...even amidst the craziness of kids and arcade games that don't work! :)
How fun that you were able to be there when Tawna had her baby. Did it make you baby hungry?! Sounds like a fun time in CO! Enjoy your summer!
Kacie
Looks like so much fun- Tawna looks too good for just delivering. And you look fabulous too. Glad to hear about the flight- I make mine on Thursday with the boys alone...could be scary.
Post a Comment