Saturday while Mat mowed the lawn this is what I found the boys doing...
The boys creating their "monster piles"
The steps were covered!
It has been so fun lately to see them playing together, getting into trouble together and just being boys together. I absolutely adore them!
The boys at the farm earlier this week. Here, trying to pet the goat. Also below you can see D's intensity as he rode that chicken with all he had. Will looking sweet by the flowers, poor kid is hardly allowed out of his stroller (purely for Mom's selfish purposes). 
5 comments:
That picture of Derek on the chicken just made my day!!!
Miss you!
Gotta love little boys---always into something!
When are you coming to visit. We need to catch up on the phone soon! miss ya.
Man -- you have your hands full! I think Teya is mischevious... Looks like fun. Dave and I would love to come out and visit sometime and see Nauvoo.
Linds, it looks like you live in such a beautiful city. It's so green. By the way, your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment