I had to record this for posterity...Will wanted into the shower. I stripped him down and let him play around for a few minutes. He was crouched down playing with a toy when I went to turn the shower off. He stood up and left a little present. Yuck! Seriously, if that isn't motivation to clean my shower (and heaven knows I need it) I don't know what is!
It reminded me of a moment with D soon before Will was born. We had been gone on a weekend trip with friends up at Big Bear. We got home and he was soaked. We took his clothes and diaper off and while we were in the process of tracking down more he hopped on his tigger toy and rode around. We thought it was a cute little sight seeing his little bum out the back and Mat took a few pictures. After we realized the picture when he was lifting his leg he was actually "dropping a load" as Mat would so eloquently put it. We caught him in action...classic!
Sorry for the tmi post but I couldn't resist.
5 comments:
Good overall shape, fairly consistent, color is good, size is not bad given the weight of the donor... overall, I'd give it a 9.7 out of 10.
HaHaHa! I sure need to clean my shower, but I'm hoping I can be motivated by something else ;-)
OK, I am so happy you posted that incident of D too because that is the first thing that I thought of when you told me the story. Too funny.
I can relate...we've had a few of those precious moments too...so funny.
After you were talking about this today I had to take another look. So funny!!!
Post a Comment