Thursday, January 3, 2008
Sick days...
So fun when you were little and the one sick, not so fun when you are the Mom and the little ones are sick. Plus today is D's school day...bummer! So we'll continue the not so fun projects ie. folding laundry, taking down Christmas, cleaning bathrooms...that I have such a good way of putting off. Derek keeps telling me, "Mom, you pack, I watch Choo Choo". He is obsessed with Polar Express and would watch it all day if we'd let him. I keep reminding him I don't need to pack, we are trying to unpack but he doesn't care as long as he is watching PE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little D. Thank heavens for the favorite movie of the moment, huh?! How did pioneer mothers get anything done? Good luck with all your chores and vegetable/fruit puree-ing (new word for ya :)) and hope the sick day ends soon.
Post a Comment