
So my neighbor just sent me this picture of Derek...I love it! It was right after one of our big snowstorms and the kids were sledding down a hill, evidently he missed the sled and went on his belly. I love the snow covered mittens and the snow coming out of the top of his jacket. There are few things as fun as snow days. Seeing how cold he looks makes me grateful we are having a beautiful day today, 50 degrees! So nice that I am excited to go run!
4 comments:
Linds - I finally met your little sister yesterday. It made me miss you lots. I never did hear about your dream.
That is a cute pic of him!
Seriously, this weather is awesome today. I was also getting really excited to go run without freezing my bum off.
D is getting so big! I totally miss babysitting him! He looks so cute in his snow clothes and snow all down him!
I love this picture!! I love that he looks so tough and brave but his little eyes show a little bit of "what in the world just happened?" I miss little D, who isn't so little anymore. Thanks for sharing this hilarious picture and I am so jealous of the snow!!
Post a Comment