Sunday, December 9, 2007

"No sing Mom"

Just had to share one of my favorite things that D tells me when I am singing. Not just if I am singing to him but if we are driving in the car and I'm singing to music, or to the baby, wherever. It made me laugh this weekend when Mat was singing (probably Frosty the snowman) and D told him "no sing Dad". I'm glad I'm not the only one!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't get over how much Will looks like D in those pics... CRAZY! SO darn cute! SOunds like such a fun weekend. It's kind of fun when church gets canceled... an unexpected day to just be with the fam, the best! Love ya!

heidi said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are so adorable! I sure miss the good old days in California. I'm glad things are going well! I miss you guys! Stop by if you are ever in Utah!

CaliMama said...

How cute! I saw your blog through Jule's and I can't resist. Love your blog and your pics. Your boys are so handsome, of course. We miss you and everybody in Chaparral. We finally moved but not so far. We're in Meadowview, getting settled. We like it but it's no Hawaii ... right (Jule)? Christmas card on it's way if I can get organize better...:) Love ya!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Awww, you and your family are so cute! I'm glad I found your blog through Jaime's. Sounds like things are going well!
Jennie

Kel said...

That is hillarious!! My kids tell me the same thing...you're not alone!

Krissy Lowe said...

That is so funny I was laughing...but mostly because I can relate. Blake tells me the same thing.

Erika said...

I get the "stop singing, mom" and "be quiet" all the time too. It was bad enough when Andrew was doing it--now Natalie tells me that too. So sad!