So last night as we were getting the boys ready for bed we were hanging out in our bathroom and Will was trying to climb the step from the carpeted area to the tiled platform outside the tub and the shower. He is still working on going from the sitting to the crawling position. As he was attempting it he fell and hit his face smack on the corner of the tiled step. It was HORRIBLE! I heard it crack, I was so scared it was his head but ended up being his lip. He ballooned up pretty good. We got a picture of it soon after it happened. Later on after he had been asleep for a while we went in to check on him and it had swollen up to about 3/4 of an inch. It was huge! So sad! He seems to be doing a little better today. Thankfully he didn't need any stitches, I am sure it is the first of many "owies" to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that poor child! Is it bad that I still think he looks adorable with a fat lip? :)
Ouch! You just feel it when one of your kids gets hurt! He still looks super cute with the big lip. Have a great Christmas! We're heading to Utah tomorrow--I guess it's now today...
Poor baby Will. That just makes my whole body hurt. Ouch. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love you guys
Post a Comment