So my sister Ashley had this idea from Oprahs favorite things of 2007 and compiled a list of some of her favorites. Then she tagged me to do the same. Here are a few of my favorite things from the past year...in no particular order
1. My sweet little Will who was born this year
2. My knockoff uggs from Costco waiting under the tree
3. Experiencing four seasons again
4. Stephens Hot Chocolate
5. Fun nights curled up with my hubby next to the fire with the Christmas tree lights on
6. Garretts Popcorn
7. Time with my sisters (really being with anyone in my family)
8. My double jogger that allows me to run with my boys (who are getting so heavy!)
9. Bath and Body Wallflower fragrances, especially pink hibiscus and sweet cinnamon pumpkin...yum!
10. Nap time for the boys
11. Fabulous steak dinners...anniversary at Plaza III, Smith & Wollensky in Chicago with Tawna
12. My chestnut slippers that double as shoes
13. My calling that kicks my butt every other week but is so good for me
14. My incredible dinner group that I had to leave behind in CA, I miss their cooking SO MUCH!
15. Nell Hills, one of my favorite home store haunts here in KC, also Out in the Barn and The Cottage House. Great places!
16. D's speech therapist who was so awesome, he is talking so great now!
17. Walking (and talking) with close friends who keep me grounded (I miss this Krissy more than you know!)
18. My electric blanket which keeps my feet warm these COLD nights (and Mats warm though he claims he doesn't use it, he always ends up on my side)
19. Great friends, we have been blessed with incredible friends throughout our lives
20. Salt City Candles year round
The list could go on and on so I'll tag a few of you to hear your favorite things...hope you enjoy! Becky, Krissy, Elena & Roxanne
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it! Apparently I really need to try this popcorn that you can Tawn keep raving about... yum yum!
I also Love those Wallflowers...and Salt Lake City candles. I'll have to try those scents!
Thanks for the tag...although now my Christmas list just doubled in size after reading everyone else's favs.
I'm going to have to try Salt City Candles again...I think I must have tried a bad scent last time.
What a great list! Thanks for tagging me, it was fun.
I love your list. Salt City candles are the BEST, same with wallflowers. I loved your Christmas cards, so cute.
chels
I must get me a pair of those slippers, you know how I'm all about comfort. :)
Post a Comment