Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Iced Over




As you may have heard we had an ice storm the last few days. The roads actually have been fine, at least where we are but the trees look amazing. The grass had snow on it when this first started. The rain melted some of the snow and now it is all frozen over and the ice cracks when you walk across it. It is very cool! Thankfully we still have power and can get out and about. Definitely something we didn't experience in California. These are the days it is perfect to curl up by the fire with the Christmas music on and the lights from the tree glowing. I love it!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks awesome! Wish we lived close by so we could hang out and bake our Christmas plates together..that'd be FUN!

heidi said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are okay with all this crazy weather stuff! The trees do look beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Hey! I just found your blog from Krissy's blog...The boys are so big! I just love looking at all your pictures...Miss you!

Erika said...

Look at those trees! I've been thinking of you guys every time they mentioned the ice. Glad to hear you're ok. I love being able to see what you guys are up to! We need to chat soon!!