Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Christmas Cards...
So I have to say I am so excited! This really is the most fun time of year. Every day when I go to the mail box I have high hopes of getting a Christmas card (we've received one already). I am getting the decorations up inside the house and pulled out of a box all the cards from last year. I generally don't keep them but due to my haste in pulling down the Christmas decorations and trying to get the house on the market at 8 months pregnant I just threw everything into bins and stuck it in the garage. I just went back through the cards and it got me SO EXCITED all over again to hear from everyone about what has been going on in their lives this year, new babies, weddings, moves, etc. It really is one of my favorite things. I have yet to get ours put together and sent out but am determined to make it happen this year. So don't forget us on your list and know when I open the mailbox that you will have made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite part of Christmas is the cards! Its so fun to see how much everyone has changed and the hear about what everyone is up to! You better send us one :) I love this blogging thing too...its like christmas cards all year!
Yeah for Christmas cards!!! can't wait to get yours!
Post a Comment