I love the fall! It is so fun to see the different colors and the air just has that fall smell about it! It has been so fun to live in a place where we have trees and they really change colors. Derek loves to look at the "lellow" trees and the "tree red" as he calls them. Between the football and the cider, I don't know that this season could get any better. Hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as we are. These pictures are of the maple tree in front of the house and then the view of the trees changing from our back deck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so excited that you're blogging--great way to keep in touch! Looks like Kansas is a great place for fall. Still over 90 degrees here. Yuck!
Hey Linds, love the blog! You'll have to check our out too...a great way to stay connected! I agree...Fall is beautiful!!!
It looks beautiful there! Wish we were closer. Go check out my blog and cast your vote before Thursday! Love you. By the way the pics of the kids were adorable! Seriously, I don't think they could be cuter!
Linds, glad to reconnect with you and Mat. Come see us when you want to take the kids to Disneyland!
Rich and Jaime
Thanks for blogging - I heart you and now I can keep up on what crazy things you and Mat (with one T) are up to.
Post a Comment