It feels like the mad rush has begun. Here come the holidays. I am hoping to slow it down a little and not get to caught up in getting all the gifts, sending cards, baking, etc. I am so excited as my parents, my baby sister Brittany and my sister Tawna, her husband Mike and their 5 kids are all coming for Thanksgiving! It will be so much
fun! I'll miss the rest of the family a lot but am hoping to make it out to see everyone in February or March. Mat's Dad is such a stud! He flew out here just for the weekend to help Mat put up his Christmas lights (which look AWESOME). They worked so hard all day Saturday to get them up, we still have a little left to do but the hard stuff is done. The rest of the day I'm off to clean bathrooms, set up beds, do laundry and try to get the house organized. Fun! Here are some pictures of the guys working this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our family loves driving around looking at Christmas lights. You'll have to take some night shots so we can see Mat's handy work in all it's glory.
I feel your pain...I just spent 2 days getting my house perfect for our Thanksgiving visitors which sadly only lasted the first few minutes of their arrival. Oh well at least my bathrooms still look great.
Post a Comment