Friday, November 9, 2007

Garth or Bust!

So last night we went to the most incredible show! Garth Brooks is here in Kansas City doing nine concerts and Mat and I scored and when we waited in line for tickets ended up getting INCREDIBLE floor seats. Last night we went along with some friends from church, Brian and Kaylene Smith and Eric and Rachel Kingston. Our tickets were in the Floor 2 section ROW 1! We sat right behind section A which was only 5 rows, smack in the middle in the very first row of our section. He is an amazing performer. The crowd was crazy, the Sprint Center was sold out (every night) and everyone sang every song along with him. It truly was a remarkable experience. I wish we were going another night! We were literally twenty feet from the stage. Trisha opened up for him and then he had an incredible entrance and sang for two hours. The only huge regret is we didn't think we were allowed to bring our cameras in so we have NO pictures! I was dying! I gave my email to a couple of people behind us in hopes of them sending us some. I'll post them if they do. It was an amazing night, we had a blast!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So jealous! Glad you had a blast though!

E said...

Very cool! Funny: I am sitting for my SIL on Sunday so she can go see him then.

heidi said...

So awesome! I'm so jealous! I love your blog and love keeping updated on your family! Miss you guys

Erika said...

What fun!!