Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Spiked?














So we took D to get his first "real" haircut (not just buzzing his hair) last night. Though he was flipping out the girl did a great job and I think it looks cute. Mat does not want him to have the gel, spiked look. I think it can be a little overdone myself but he does look so cute. Give me your thoughts...spiked or not spiked. I also included Will who was happy as a lark getting his first trim.

3 comments:

E said...

Love it! I think he looks adorable either way.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I think he looks dang cute. Why are crying pictures so cute, I love it.

Ashley said...

oh man that bottom picture makes my heart hurt for him. I just want to rescue him from that "mean" hair place and give him a huge hug. Love that boy!