Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rain, rain, go away

Derek sings this everytime it rains, thunders or there is lightning. So excited that my sister Tawna and her six kids are here from Denver for a few days!!! Just bummed that the weather is less than stellar. It is suppossed to rain the whole time they are here. There goes our idea for the pumpkin patch and the outdoor farm. Had a fun morning with a concert at Pottery Barn Kids, a quick stop in the Crayola store, lunch at Fritz's where trains deliver your food (super cool but not stellar food)and a trip to the candy store. It was fabulous, even if it is raining. Love having them here and love how wonderful they are with my boys. Derek and Will are in heaven! Looking forward to some fun-filled days.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear your sister was able to make it into town! I feel the same way about the rain! Hope the weather clears up so you can do some of the fun things you had planned.

E said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the gang!

Jill said...

Linds,
So glad you are having fun with your sister. Wow, you sure had a jam packed fun day yesterday. That's what's great about this city, so many fun things to do even when the weather is crappy. Looks like the storm is heading out, just wish the temps would warm back up. Have a fun week!!! Call me next time there is a concert at PBK, I've always wanted to go when there is one.

Missi Waldron said...

Okay, I am having a hard time getting over a train delivering your food! I love it! What a great day. Oh how I wish that I could trade weather with you (it's 98 degrees here and I am aching for rain). The grass is always greener (or drier, or wetter) on the other side.