Saturday, October 4, 2008

House of the Lord

My heart is so full of joy, thanks and EXCITEMENT that a Temple is going to be built here in the Kansas City area. What a blessing! Tears streamed down my face this morning when I heard. What an incredible time to be here and an amazing missionary opportunity to share with our friends. We truly feel blessed!

5 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

I immediately thought of you when the temples were announced. What a blessing!

Burridge said...

How exciting!!

Whitney said...

Yay!! I thought of you guys too. We'll have to visit each other's new temples! Can't wait for the day...

Hillary said...

So great... We were thinking of you guys when Pres. Monson made the announcement. I have never had to live more than an hour away from a temple...What a blessing we take for granted.

Hillary said...

So great... We were thinking of you guys when Pres. Monson made the announcement. I have never had to live more than an hour away from a temple...What a blessing we take for granted.