This last week there have been a couple of things that Derek has wanted me to fix or work on with him. Obviously I wasn't sure how they worked or what we needed to put them together. He told me that we needed to "call Grandma and Grandpa, they will have directions or be able to go to the direction store to get them". Twice this week I've heard, "call Grandma and Grandpa for directions". It is telling out how great they are at fixing things when they are with us. Earlier this year on a trip out here Grandpa helped Derek finish the Home Depot Bird House he and I tried to start at a fair then with Will screaming and me unable to sort through the directions and keep the pieces straight I packed it up and brought it home to be "finished at a later time". It sat there and waited for Grandpa to come and then they were able to build it together. So do so many other projects around our house...Dennis is so good at fixing things that we compile a list whenever he's in town. I am so glad they are both so great with "directions"!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Directions please
This last week there have been a couple of things that Derek has wanted me to fix or work on with him. Obviously I wasn't sure how they worked or what we needed to put them together. He told me that we needed to "call Grandma and Grandpa, they will have directions or be able to go to the direction store to get them". Twice this week I've heard, "call Grandma and Grandpa for directions". It is telling out how great they are at fixing things when they are with us. Earlier this year on a trip out here Grandpa helped Derek finish the Home Depot Bird House he and I tried to start at a fair then with Will screaming and me unable to sort through the directions and keep the pieces straight I packed it up and brought it home to be "finished at a later time". It sat there and waited for Grandpa to come and then they were able to build it together. So do so many other projects around our house...Dennis is so good at fixing things that we compile a list whenever he's in town. I am so glad they are both so great with "directions"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment