Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going private

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late, there has been so much going on. Unfortunately our camera broke so I am missing shots of my very favorite time of year! It's killing me! We've decided to make our blog private so if you want to continue reading (when we do update :) ) please shoot me an email at lindslarsen@gmail.com. Would love to hear from you even if we haven't had communication in a long time. I love keeping up on friends lives that I haven't seen or talked with in ages. I'll probably make the change in a week or so. Thanks so much!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

keep me on, of course.

Brown Family said...

Linds,
Funny you say you are going private...i have been thinking about going public...what is it that is making you do the switch? (If I may be so nosey?) Just wondering if I shouldn't switch at all...let me know what you think. Nicole
AND, YES, please do send me an invite to your blog.... I LOVE reading and seeing all the events of your families life!

Erika said...

Count me in, PLEASE! So great to get your message! I'm dying to talk. Call you tomorrow.

Burridge said...

Count me in...

gibbfamily said...

Keep me on your list! kaciegibb@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Here is my email:
squince at hotmail dot com
I'm to lazy to send you an email...this is much quicker, since I am on here all the time! :)

tollestrupfamily said...

Keep me on!

Melissa said...

Linds- Be sure to put me on your list! Love, Missy