Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photos I wish I could take

Since our camera broke a couple of weeks ago here are a few images I have been so sad to have missed: the gorgeous yellow aspen trees all throughout the mountains in Colorado on the drive home from Grandma's funeral, the boys picking their pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, the darling pumpkins I found for our front porch (I LOVE FALL) & the beautiful flowers Mat brought home for me last night. I found Will this morning after I got out the finger paint covered. He evidently didn't realize it was only for the paper. Will had painted his whole front half of his head (it's a big head too) with green, blue and yellow paint. He was sucking it off his fingers too so he had a blue mouth as well. It was a classic moment, thank heavens I could get out the video camera but so sad I have no still shots. Makes me appreciate my camera and how much we use it!

5 comments:

Erika said...

So sorry about your camera! I would be dying also. And I'm so jealous about your Fall!!! I want Fall!!

Will is such a cutie. What a great age. I cannot get enough of little James right now. Too fun.

Jenny said...

Linds I can get you some pics at Dianna Rose, The American Royal Parade and The pumpkin patch! I would hate not having a camera, I take SO many pictures.

Jill said...

I'll bring my camera tomorrow if you'd like when I come for the meeting. We could take some cute shots of the boys outside.

Also, still haven't heard back from Tiffany. I'll call her again tomorrow morning.

E said...

"Will had painted his whole front half of his head (it's a big head too)"

You had me cracking up with that!!

rogersinkc said...

Great pic! You'll have to check out Carolyns Pumpkin Patch over by Independence or Liberty - can't remember which, but it is awesome!