Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!















































Will turns one today! I can't believe it is here and yet it seems so long ago that he was born (we were still in California). He is so full of joy and light. He is a much more mellow child than Derek, not as animated but just content to be here. He lights up a room with his smile and has such a sweet little spirit about him. He is patient with a brother who loves to wrestle and dogpile. His smile grows so big when he sees his Dad walk in the room. We are so grateful for this sweet little man in our family. Happy Birthday Will!


I also was reminded it is my great friend Laura Stevens (aka. L-train, sugar muffin, etc.) birthday today. It was so fun to catch up with her. Here is a picture at the last girls weekend with Laura (in the white), Meridith & Erika in Arizona. Great times! Happy Birthday L-train!

10 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Will! My how a year can fly... you are as adorable as ever. Have a fun extended 1st birthday in Denver.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Will and congrats to you Linds. A first birthday is big day for a mom too- you have done a lot over the past almost 2years for this little guy worth celebrating! I love first birthdays!

Suzanne said...

Hi Linds! I'm looking at all the blog links on Missi's. She inspired me to do my own. So good to see pictures of your cute and sweet family. Happy birthday Will! 1 year already? Really? Have a fun day together.

Love ya,
Suzanne Sumida

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Will! I'm so thrilled that we get to see him in person in just 4 days! We can actually give him his gift instead of mailing it, how great! Love you!

Krissy Lowe said...

Happy Birthday Will! I can't believe it has been almost a year since I've seen him. eat a cupcake for me...miss you guys.

Whitney said...

I can't believe your little guy is 1 already! I also can't believe how much he looks like your mom in some of those pictures! We really do need to pick a weekend and come see you! Let's chat soon. Call when you're back from the West! Love, Whit

gibbfamily said...

Wow, a year goes by fast! Have a great time in Denver! Happy Birthday, Will!

E said...

Oh, how adorable is he?! Happy Birthday, Due!!

Ally said...

Linds-
How does time go so fast when you aren't pregnant?? We miss you. I miss our "visiting teaching" time, and seeing Derek at church all dressed up! Come visit in warm weather. Or can we meet up in utah again?? :) May,July and August!

Peterson Clan said...

Linds...What great pitures you posted of Will, I forgot how tiny he was!! I seriously can not believe it has been a whole year since you had him and were moving at the same time CRAZY DAYS that was!! Miss you, love catching up with you on your blog!! Love ya-Jenn