Monday, February 4, 2008

A mover & a shaker!







Here are some pics of what my little one is up to these days. Loves to stand...you can see the pose, crawl up the stairs, try to pull anything off tables, hearths, tp rolls, bakers racks...whatever he can reach. He crawls up on his knees now and is a fast mover. He's started pulling himself up on everything to a standing position. He is so much fun and we love how quickly he is learning new "tricks". He is a sweetheart who lights up the room with his smile. One of my favorite things is anytime I am talking with someone and holding him he'll nuzzle up to me and cock his head to the side and give whomever I'm talking with the sweetest, most bashful smile. He brings so much joy!

4 comments:

E said...

How cute!!

gibbfamily said...

He is so cute and it looks like you have your hands full! They grow so quickly...its hard to believe that he is almost 1 already! Enjoy them both :) Oh and the pics of them on Sunday were so funny. 9am church is hard for everyone! Poor little guys!
Kacie

Jennifer said...

Linds he is so adorable...I love the mover and shaker pics! That age is so much fun when they just are into EVERYTHING :)

Krissy Lowe said...

Linds, he is so cute...I still think that I could claim him as one of my own.