Spent Wednesday afternoon/evening making sugar cookies with Derek for Valentine's day. We waited to decorate them until Will had gone to bed, Dad was out doing some visits and it was just he and I. He was SO excited about the sprinkles. Unfortunately some of the cans did not have the tops that minimize the amount of sprinkles you can pour out. He got a hold of one of them and you can see what happened. Regardless I loved spending time with my mini valentine. How lucky am I to be blessed with three wonderful men/boys. I love and am grateful for Mat and the awesome husband he is and I love my two little ones SO much too! It is fun as they get older to watch them want to be a part of whatever Mat or I are doing. One of my friends whom I visit teach came over in the middle of the cookie making. She saw Derek helping me "bake" them. I just told her to not mind the runny nose and try not to remember it when she received the cookies the next day. Such is life in a cold climate in February. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such fun! Those cookies look quite delicious... wish I could be a recipient :) Too bad we live so darn far away!!
The runny nose cookies were yummy :)
Yummy! That mess actually looks like it was fun to make. Derek is getting so big! I can't believe how old he looks.
Post a Comment