It's only taken us 11 months but we finally changed our license plates over from CA to KS. I am still holding onto my CA license (actually until I find name change documentation) but we are almost officially Kansans. We were sad to see our sunny plates go but the time has come.
(The dirty car is not typical of Mat but the snow/slush is still
2 comments:
i SO know the pain. Unfortunately, you have no way around it here in Hawaii! You've got 10 days to register your car once it arrives, and you are handed the rainbow plates. You KNOW my Cali plates sit in the pouch behind the drivers seat. I'll never be able to give those up! :( Miss you guys!
Another sad day for me, and another unfortunate reminder that you are not on some extended 'sabbatical' where you will return in a couple of years. The license plate change kinda makes it permanent, huh. Darn it. Love you guys and sure do miss you!
Post a Comment