Monday, May 18, 2009

So lucky!


The hour is late and we are getting the babe to sleep. Any sleep is precious these days but before the midnight hour I wanted to tell Matty, Happy Anniversary! Today is 7 years strong for us...so fun! I am so blessed to have found such an incredible man, he is an amazing husband and father and I am so grateful for all he means to me and our family. This year I told him my gift was 8 lbs 12 oz and wrapped in a big pink bow :)! All kidding aside it was nice for both of us to not feel the pressure of what we wanted to get for each other, etc. but just be able to reminice and appreciate the love we have and the great memories we've created. Life is slower paced these days...at least for the next couple of weeks and we are loving it. Just wanted to let Mat know how much I love him!

4 comments:

Jill said...

A new baby GIRL for you Anniversary!! Well, there's no better gift than that!!! Congrats on 7 years and 3 beautiful children!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary you two. So fun!

Tammi said...

Lindsey, it's Tammi (Thornton)..(we were neighbors for like a year?)...I found oyu on my sister jen's blog. Congrats on your sweet little girl! You look fabulous and your kids are adorable--but that's no surprise! So you are loving it in Kansas! Where does Ashley live? I thought I saw a link to her blog on yours, but it was private. Is her last name Shupe? Not the So. CA Shupes is it? Anyway, tell her hello for me, I would love to catch up with both of you guys! We are living in San Diego and expecting baby #4 at the end of the summer...

Krissy Lowe said...

Linds! She is sooooooo precious! What a sweet beautiful baby GIRL! Happy Anniversary too. Call me this week so we can catch up. Love you