Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Predictions???




We are ready to pop! Nervous and excited about this new little spirit who will be joining our family. We have the surgery tomorrow but wanted to get predictions on the following:
Gender
Height
Weight
Head size

Derek was 8 lbs 14 oz, 18 1/2 inches long, 16" head size
Will was 9 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches long, 14" head size

Here is the latest belly shot taken on Mother's Day (sorry for the chocolate stain on the dress :)). Hope you all are well and we'll post info and pictures soon!

18 comments:

Jill said...

You know I think it's a GIRL!!!!

Weight: 8 lbs. 4 oz

Height: 18 1/2 inches

Head: 15 inches(I don't know I've never really guessed on a head size before.

Hope tomorrow is a blessed day for you, Matt and the boys. It's so amazing to hold that new sweet spirit fresh from our Heavenly Father's loving arms. I will be thinking of you and can't wait to hear the news.

Jenny said...

Gender...Girl for sure!

Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz

Height: 19 inches long

Head: 14 inches

I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow. If you need anything PLEASE let me know! I am happy to do whatever I can! Can't wait to meet Baby L! Hugs and we love you guys!!

Steph said...

I think girl also...
I think she will be tinier than her brothers at 6 lb 10 oz
Head...17 inches.

We will keep you in our prayers that all will go well.
Congratulations! We're excited to find out all about the new baby.

Ally said...

Gender: Boy (okay, really a girl)

Weight: 11 lbs. (then you can jump right into 3-6 months clothes and by-pass the nightgown phase)and as a bonus lose that much more weight, and then come out!

Height: 20.5 (any shorter and they would look fat because he/she weighs 11 lbs.

Head: C-sections don't really count for head size.

I've been thinking of you. Good luck..can't wait to see pics! :)

Burridge said...

Gender: Boy (although I really hope I'm wrong on this. I would love to see your daughter.)

Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz

Height: 19 inches long

Head: 15 inches

I'm so very happy for you guys and you look so stinkin cute!! You'll be in my thoughts and I wish you all the best tomorrow. Love You!!

The Crane Family said...

GIRL
8 lbs 5 oz
17 inch head

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Jennie Blaser said...

It would be fun to have a girl! They are really great! Good luck -- I bet she will weigh 8 lbs even and be 19 inches tall and head size 15 inches.

We are excited for you!

Ashley said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!
8 lbs. 2 oz.
20 inches

Can't wait to meet the sweet little one no matter what the sex is. Love you so much and wishing so badly I was there with you!! We're praying for you!

P.S. You look darling...

gibbfamily said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering when the BIG day is! I can't wait to find out...
with that said...I originally thought girl, but I am going to have to say BOY. 8 lbs 15 oz
Are you ready??!! Any names picked out yet??!!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear!!
You look so cute, btw!

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

Good Luck Lindsay!!

Girl...or maybe a Boy
Weight:Between 6-10 lbs
Height:Between 15-25"
Head: Definitely

Let me know what I've won! :)

Linds said...

(This is Mat's prediction)

Boy
8 lbs 7 oz.
13 1/2 inch head

Mindy McNamara said...

Mindy: GO PINK!! I vote GIRL!!
Weight: 7 lbs. 13oz.
Length: 19 inches
Head: 14 inches

Brian: GIRL
Weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 19 inches
Head: 19 inches :)

Good luck tomorrow. Call us and let us know how everything went. We are excited for your little family!

Linds said...

I'm guessing girl

Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz

Height: 19 inches

Head: 12 inches

Can't wait to see! We'll be stoked for whomever is joining us!

E said...

Girl! With the biggest head ever :)

Whatever it turns out to be, I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the new addition. Good luck tomorrow!

Hillary said...

oh good luck. we will be thinking about you.
Girl
7 lbs 9 ounces (since she is going to be a petite little girl)

Tollestrup Family said...

Linds:

TWINS

wieght:12 lbs
Height: 35 inches
Head: 25 inches

:) Now anything smaller will seem like a HUGE blessing. If the baby is 10 pounds it will seem like a relief!

Good LUCK!

Rach

Whitney said...

Dying to know!! You look so awesome.

I really want you to have a girl but I'm thinking it's a boy!! Hope I'm wrong.

Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz

Height: 19 1/2 inches

Can't wait! Love those little babies.