Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome baby Sophie!

Sophie Kay was born yesterday morning. So happy she is here.

8 lbs 12 oz
20 inches
14" head size :)

Sweet little girl! Will post pictures soon. Thanks for all your love and support!

17 comments:

Kel said...

Yeah...it's a GIRL!! Congrats Linds (and Mat and boys) we are so excited for you guys!
~Langford's

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! Pink is such a fun gender. ;-)

Brett said...

Congratulations guys!!

Payne Family said...

Congrats Linds and Fam,
My prediction was a boy but deep down I was hoping for a girl. Yeehawwwwwww. I will be stalking your blog waiting for pics.
Love ya tons

Jenny said...

I knew she would be a girl. Cannot wait to meet her. Hope you are feeling well.

Steph said...

Congratulations! Let the fun clothes buying begin!
We can't wait to see little Sophie!

Hillary said...

Congrats on baby Sophie. Yay it is a girl. Can't wait to see pics.

Peterson Clan said...

YEAH for you Linds!!! You finally get your sweet little girl!! Hoe exciting, CONGRATS to you and Mat!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!! Miss you...

Abi T. said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, Linds! Love you, sister.

Wendy Lou said...

Welcome to our fun world, Little Sophie. You've been blessed to be a part of a beautiful family with lots and lots of love! I'm sure you're big brothers will take great care to watch out for you (and maybe poke you around to prepare you for the real world). We're happy you're safely here! Can't wait to see adorable pictures :) Sure love ya Linds!

The Crane Family said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic! So, who was closest winner on the predictions??? Do we get a prize?

ShOrt StoRy said...

HOLY COW!!!!! You got a girl....You are never going to be the same....Your boys will adore her...Mat will adore her and you...well all I can say is...Lucy is such a joy to have in our family, and she's my little bud...
So happy things went well.
YEAH!!!

Meridith said...

Congratulations, Larsens! And congrats to Sophie - what a great family to be a part of :)

heidi said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm glad you have a cute little girl to dress up!

Hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

Congratulations Larsen Family! We live in the Dallas area now, so if you are ever close let us know!!

Melissa said...

How fun! How exciting the birth must have been without knowing the gender! I am so happy for you guys- that she is finally here!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Congratulations! I am sure she is as beautiful as her mother!