Amidst the exhaustion and pain of recovery, newborns, etc. are the incredible moments of love, the sweet noises of a newborn, the soft touch of her skin, the adorable way her brothers love her, the awe of the miracle that's been created and so many other amazing moments during the last five days. Here are some pictures from the hospital and when we first arrived home on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Didn't you just love the c-section!? I had Savannah normal and Haylie emergency c-sec. If I was doing it a third time and was given the choice - section all the way man. Congrats and she is beautiful!
So glad she is here! Hope you are feeling well. Please let me know if I can do anything to help :)
Linds,
I'm so happy for you to have your baby girl now!!!!She's a beauty!! I can't wait to meet her. I'm sad I had a head cold last week and didn't get to see you in the hospital. No need to get germs around Sophie!!! I'm so excited to meet her. Let me know what you need!!!! What can I do to help with RS?
She is a beautiful baby! I hope things are going well! Happy 7 year anniversary :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you and your family. A baby daughter for you and Mat...what a blessing! I hope your recovery is going well. Take care and I am looking forward to more pictures and stories of her delivery! I LOVE YOU!
She is so cute. Congrats on having your little girl. Get all the rest you can manage.
Hi Linds,
Congratulations on the cute additiion to your family. I hope everyone is doing great!
She's beautiful Linds! Hope your recovery is going well and that everyone gets a little sleep. Love ya!
Linds...she is just gorgeous!! It's still soo weird to look at those pix and actually picture you with a liitle girl!! I am soo happy for you and Mat!!
She is so sweet. Congratulations! I hope she doesn't have to sleep in her grib in the garage for too long! :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations :)
Linds!!! Congrats congrats congrats on baby Sophie! How cute and adorable is she?! I can only imagine how excited the whole family is to add in a splash of pink! Hope you are managing to get some sort of rest, and relaxation...is that even possible? Will you email me your address when you get a chance? hoolay34@yahoo.com. Love you and the whole Larsen fam! xoxo
Linds- She is a beauty!! I bet those boys are just lovin it. Hope you are recovering well and getting lots if rest:D.
I love the name Sophie!!!
Love ya
I love the picture with her yawning! She's adorable Linds... How fun for you to have a girl :) Congrats to you and Mat's anniversary too! Have I known that guy for 7 years?! Yeesh, seems longer. Ha ha ha. Love ya!
Linds, congrats on your beautiful little girl!
I love all the pictures, your family is precious! Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl, she is really beautiful and you look fantastic!
Hope all is going well.
She is so precious!!! You guys have the cutest family. Finally a girl! :) So exciting!!
Congratulations on the new little girl! She looks beautiful. Hope that you're both doing well! Livie is excited to have a little friend her age!
Post a Comment