How blessed we feel to have had this sweet little girl join our family. She is so patient and mellow...hurray! I have been laying low and just trying to add things back in a little at a time. What happy days they are amidst the chaos and screaming are sweet moments of joy watching D and Will love on her and play together, snuggling with Sophie, enjoying time as a family. Things quickly pick up with company coming, Britt's wedding and company for a couple of weeks after that but we are really looking forward to it. It will be fun for the boys to have people to play with and have something other than Noggin keeping them entertained when I'm feeding the baby. I look back at my life and can't express how blessed I feel! I love my life and my family and am so grateful for where we are right now. We've been blessed with wonderful friends who are such a support and a strength to us. I am reminded of that at times like this when the well wishes, phone calls, packages, etc. come so unexpectedly. Thank you for all your love over the last four weeks. This has truly been a special time! Here are some photos of the last little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You have such an adorable family. I can't believe how big D is getting. It was so great talking to you today. Tell your family hi for me when your down for Brittany's wedding.
Linds, HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!! I know your day is probably crazy so I thought I'd send you a Bday message this way :) I sure love you and am so incredibly grateful to have you for a friend! You look amazing in your photos! Call me during one of Sophie's naps when the boys are playing on the swings or something. You know I love to talk to you :) Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy happy Birthday!
What a beautiful family! This is such a special time in your lives. I'm glad everything is going so well.
She is so adorable! She just looks like a little doll. I am so happy for you guys, give her a kiss for us.
Miss you guys! Good luck with all you have coming up :).
Sophie is beautiful!!! Your family is wonderful!! I admire all you do. It was great to see you last night. By the way, I love Sophie's room. It has such a sweet peaceful feeling, just like Sophie. Can't wait to see your letters all finished and hung up.
Such a cute family!
love the pictures of your darling family! congratulations on your newest arrival, she's precious.
Congrats Girly!! How sweet your family is! You truly are blessed!! I am so happy for you and Matt!! Cherish every moment!
Love ya
D
Happy Birthday Linds! I love You!
What a BEAUTIFUL baby! It really is great to see all the pics of your family. Derek is getting so big! Hope to see you all soon.
hey,
I have a cute little package for sophie that is sitting here. I packed my address book in storage..would you send me your address? :)
allysonrandle@hotmail.com
Lindsay!!! I am so excited for you! I love seeing little Sophie!! What a doll!!! And I love hearing how you love your life and family ... what gratitude!! We need to catch up, do you have an email account?? Is it the same as the one you sent me forever ago?? I am sorry for not contacting you sooner ... I don't know how time seems to pass so quickly but it does. I could not be more happy for you and your family. LOTS OF LOVE !!!! - addie
Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl! Hope all is going well and that you are all hanging in there well.
Come on Linds... It's time for some updated photos :)
I just got Sophie's adorable card... Thanks for sending me cute stuff ;) She looks like a sweet little girl. I'm happy for you and hope life is going well! Time sure does go by fast!
Linds, These are adorable! I can't wait to get to hold her. We love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment