Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pure JOY!

When you wake up every morning to this...

how could there not be? She has been such a sweet little spirit in our home. We are all in love! Will is particularly smitten with Sophie. Anytime she cries he busts into "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star"


It has been a super fun summer with lots of visitors and lots of fabulous memories. A lot of make up posts to do. I told myself I couldn't start blogging until I caught up on cleaning the house, etc. I've given up. It is a never ending task. Thus...we are back! Here are a few shots of our sweet little bug.

Sophie after the big BYU victory over the Sooners...GO COUGARS! Notice the adorable Jordans she is wearing (thanks Roxanne)! They are so cute, Mat wants her in them 24/7. Love it!

Will showing Sophie his cars!


Will holding Sophie "all by myself"!


14 comments:

The Crane Family said...

So cute! I immediately noticed a "Lindsey smile" on Sophie. Hope you guys are well.

joellen said...

Your children are adorable and I love the video, how sweet!!! Wasn't the game fantastic?? We all wore BYU blue and cheered like they could hear us!!

rogersinkc said...

Cute cute cute! We call Haylie the same.... Haylie bug. For the longest time she thought her name was Haylie Bug Rogers not Haylie Belle Rogers. :-)

Steph said...

She is gorgeous! Love those dimples :)

Anonymous said...

From those adorable pictures, she looks a lot like you. Glad her brothers are taking good care of her. Hope everyone is doing well. Call me sometime, we'll catch up.

Jennie Blaser said...

So fun! What a great memory to capture on film. They will both love it when they are older. Loved the game. When will we get to see you guys again?

Whitney said...

She is so cute, Linds! I'm quite jealous of her forever eyelashes (do they end?) and I think she looks a lot like her mama!! Lucky girl!!

Jenny said...

Love that you are posting again! Sophie is darling and so is Will, he loves her so much...so sweet!

Ashley said...

She's so grown up!!! Can't get over how much she looks like Derek! Miss you!

E said...

Oh my gosh! I love her little chubby cheeks. And Will has gotten so big!!

Melissa said...

What a cute family you have! These ARE wonderful times!

Wendy Lou said...

HOOORAY!! A cute post of your adorable daughter. And LOVED the video :) I am so glad you decided to post and leave your laundry for later ;) I look forward to meeting little Sophie (while she is still little!). Sure miss and love you!

MamaMimi said...

Oh, Yea! I've missed you posts! Sophie is so big! And Will--man, how I love and miss your sweet boys! Glad to see you all are thriving!!

Brown Family said...

Oh Linds... SHE IS ADORABLE... I just wanted to reach through the computer and pick her up. WHAT A CUTIE PIE :) Isn't it amazing how wonderful these little boys are to their sisters? All of my boys are STILL crazy about Paige and think she walks on water. I love their relationship. It looks like your boys also have a special relationship with Sophie too :) I miss you~