Seriously, how can I leave these faces? Especially the cheeks of this adorable little 4 month old that I love to kiss on? I am heading back to California tomorrow for a few days to meet up with friends and get some R & R for a little bit. I'm so thankful to a great husband and wonderful friends who are helping out and making this possible! I am so excited to see my girlfriends out there that I miss so much! Here's to a great weekend (and hoping the kids get over the illness they woke up with this morning...isn't that always how it happens)! Oh...I just love those cheeks, all of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Linds,
Have the best time with your friends California!!! Your sweet family will do great, although they will miss you. Think of the LOVE you'll get when you get back!! Have fun!
Post a Comment