She is freaking adorable! Love those chubby cheeks. Elise had that same sweater when she was that age...how weird! I hope we get to see you guys sometime!
Mat and I met in Salt Lake City and were married in 2002. We lived in Northern California for a year and a half and then moved to Southern California where we lived for 3 1/2 years. While living there we had two adorable little boys who are fun, active and keep us on our toes. We moved from California to the midwest and have loved it! We've now added a sweet little girl to our family. We are enjoying life!
10 comments:
She is gorgeous! Love those eyes and dimples. :)
She sure is cute! Love her!
Sophie is super adorable. Love her chubby cheeks and her gorgeous blue eyes!
Oh, my goodness!! She is just SO CUTE!! Those cheeks! Linds!! I'm going to have to make a trip to Kansas just to kiss that Sophie-girl!!
She is freaking adorable! Love those chubby cheeks. Elise had that same sweater when she was that age...how weird! I hope we get to see you guys sometime!
Lindsay, her leg warmers are adorable. I can't wait to give her a big hug and kiss at Christmas!
Love her cheeks! Love her hat and her sweater! How fun for you to dress up such a cute little girl :)
The middle picture is absolutely beautiful! I love it and her yummy cheeks!
I am so glad you posted pictures! You should post more. They are just TOO precious!
SHe is sooo cute linds! Can't get over how much bigger she is. MIss you guys! Loved being able to catch up yesterday.
Post a Comment