Monday, January 26, 2009

I hear wedding bells!

A BIG congratulations to my littlest sis Brittany! She and Ben St. Clair got engaged over the weeked. We are so excited for them. We loved spending time with them over Christmas and can't wait for the big day. Brittany is amazing and we are so excited that she found such an incredible man as well, together they make a pretty powerful couple. So fun! Britt, we love you and can't wait to be a part of that special day (don't worry, I will be there in FULL effect). Thanks for your patience in figuring out a date that works with the baby, etc. It means so much!

Love you most BUNS!



The cute pair on Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Thanks Linds! I'm so glad that he was able to get to know you and Mat better before we got engaged. Thanks for being so excited...I love you!