Friday, January 16, 2009
Good times on the Plaza
Last weekend we decided to take the boys down to the Plaza to see the gorgeous Christmas lights before they were turned off. For those of you that haven't been to KC, the Plaza is a fabulous shopping and eating district downtown. It is filled with beautiful architecture and fountains everywhere. They deck it out for Christmas and it is always fun to see! It was cold but we had a great time walking around, window shopping and the boys checking out the fountains that are all over. We capped off the night with a stop at Winsteads (a little diner type Denny's kind of place) for some hot cocoa, fries and an apple dumpling. It was so much fun to be together with just our family and hang out with our boys.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My favorite place in town!
I loved the Plaza and definitely need to visit it again!! What a fun family outing.
I love all of your pictures, looks like fun times! The boys are getting so big!
Love the Plaza. Love the boys in the twin coats. So Cute!!! Looks like a fun evening for just the four of you!!!
Linds, I loved catching up on your blog...Christmas looked like so much fun- I loved seeing pictures of your cute belly, your darling mom and Ben- just cuz I feel like I know him. That is so fun to have all the cousins together on Christmas. And the Plaza looked like so much fun too. It's always good to have that down time with the fam.
Sounds like a cool place. I would love to visit sometime!
Post a Comment