We took a Temple Trip with some sisters in our Relief Society this weekend. It was so great! It ended up only being 4 of us heading down together for the big overnight at the Marriot but we had a great time. Of course I was thrilled at the Cracker Barrel dinner stop on the way. We did an early session Saturday morning and were joined by a few other sisters who drove up on their own. It was great to be in the Temple, especially with such incredible women. Afterwards we made a great lunch stop at Red Robin and then made the 4 hour drive home. Thanks girls for a great time and fun stories! A big thanks to my sweet husband who made it such a fun overnight and Saturday for our boys! Thanks for making it possible.
Aleta, Diane, Becky, Heather and I outside of the Temple...it was FREEZING!
St. Louis Temple
5 comments:
I wish that I could have made it. Maybe next time.
I wish Kenz would not have had the special piano practice so I could've made it. Next time for sure I'll be there!!! Glad y'all had such a nice time!!
makes me feel guilty for not going to the temple 20 minutes away more often! We are also getting one even closer next year! Crazy! We need to come see you. Dave wants to plan the next guys reunion in Kansas. When is your baby due?
Looks like a great trip. Cold, but fun!
How are you feeling?!
So, fun...you look great by the way.
Post a Comment