
My legs were probably the most uncomfortable. The skin was so tight when I shaved it would cut spontaneously not catching on anything...not fun! No knees or ankles for months. :)

My second pregnancy, I was able to exercise throughout almost the whole pregnancy and felt great. Thankfully only gained about 45 lbs and the recovery was so much better! I can't believe how little Derek was when Will was born, how soon we forget.

This was a few weeks before having Will at a friends house in Temecula.

We are expecting #3 in May. This pregnancy started out quite a bit rougher than my first two but thanks to some drugs and my kids being glued to Noggin we are over what I hope is the roughest stage. We aren't finding out what we are having so we'll look forward to a fun surprise in the Spring. We feel so blessed to have been able to get pregnant and that thus far the baby appears healthy with a strong heart!
25 comments:
I can't get over those pics, it's a miracle you're as little as you are! Glad you're feeling better... love ya!
Linds you are so cute! I love that you posted your prego pics! I am sure that the 3rd times a charm. D was small when Will was born. They grow up too fast don't they!! I hope you get a girl!
Congratulations!
There is no way in heck that is you in those first two pics...you must have photoshopped your head on someone else's body...just kidding love you and I'm so very happy for you guys!
Crossing my fingers for a little girl.
Ha ha ha!!! Lindsay, I am dying over the legs picture. I really can't believe that is you. Congrats on the new baby!!!!
Congrats Linds...either way, what a blessing and a JOY! I have LOVED having 3 boys in a row... It is a true joy. BUT, with my 4th being a girl, wow, it is so awesome. Kids are just heaven sent. Best to you for a super fun suprise!
I love those pictures ;)Derek is such a cutie.
I am SO excited for you!!!
congrats and great pics!
Yay!!! Congrats! That is so exciting! Can't wait for May to get here!!
Are you sure those are you??? I really love how happy you look in that first picture. We will on be on our toes waiting to hear the news in May.
wow, congrats...How exciting...I still can't even believe your photos. So how many weeks are you?
I'm 12 weeks...finally :)! So happy to be through the first trimester.
Congrats Linds! May sounds like the perfect time to have a baby...I can't believe you are waiting to find out. I think its a girl...you need a girl :)
I can't believe those pics of your pregnancy with D, I flinched because it looks painful. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you! I hope you are feeling better!
SO exciting! I am already baby hungry- isn't it just the funnest thing to have a new baby in your home. congrats! and good luck with this pregnancy.
Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! That's awesome!
Congrats Linds!! What a difference from your first to your second. I thought you looked fab!! I am so glad you are feeling better there is nothing worse than being sick when you have to take care of little guys. Deep in my heart I am hoping for a girl, but I do love boys. I can't believe you are not going to find out I would go crazy. Good luck and love ya.
Yay!! So excited for you. I really never believed you when you told me about how big you were with Derek. Now I do. Sorry! :) If you were taking Zofran in the beginning - I'm a fan and have it to thank for my 2 so far. If it was something else, so glad it worked. Good luck!!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! You are so cute pregnant too! Hope all is going well
Every time I check your blog, I can't get over how stinkin' adorable that picture is of you and Derek! I love his fat little ChinaMan cheeks!!
Linds! Congratulations!!!!
I am so glad that you took picture when you were pregnant with D because no one would ever believe it. You are so adorable, I wish that I could be walking with you through this pregnancy too.
Congratulations! I hope that this pregnancy goes more like your second too! That does not look like much fun. Good luck with everything, how fun to wait and have it be a surprise! That's willpower that I don't have!
Congratulations, Lindsay! Such exciting news!
I can't believe those pictures! I gained 40 pounds in each of my pregnancies and the doctors here freaked out! Anything over twenty pounds and they put you on a strict diet!! Congrats and I hope this is like the second!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I just had Ryan in May and it was the perfect time of year! Do you know what you are having yet? You are braver than I am ... having your kids so close in age! I hope you are feeling well! My third pregnancy was the easiest, but getting the weight off has been a bit harder. Maybe because I'm getting old! Ryan is 7 months now and I have 3 more pounds (from 40)!!
Congratulations on the addition coming to your family! I had no idea that you had such a tough first pregnancy. Here's to hoping that this one continues better like the second!
Post a Comment