
Mat and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this weekend. What a great six years it has been, we had no idea what lay ahead when we were sealed in the Denver Temple in 2002. We talked about some of our favorite moments as we took a family walk this weekend.
Sitting in the hot tubs looking at the Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica, the zip lines in the rain forest and the beaches on our honeymoon, Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park, bringing our boys into this world...incredible, a great double date at CA Adventure, great friends, lots of walks, big moves, new jobs. Serving together, learning together, making mistakes and growing together. From learning how to grocery shop with one another to me teaching Mat that you can't rush through an artichoke, it is a social and special event. Lots of highs with some lows mixed in but mostly blessings and a lot of love. I am grateful for Mat's patience, his love and the incredible Father and Priesthood Leader he is in our home. He blesses my life everyday and I am grateful for the smiles, the laughter and the tears we've shared. Happy Anniversary babe, I love you!
2 comments:
I can't believe it's already been 6 years! Time sure flies. I remember your bridal shower at my house in SLC. Wow. So happy for you guys and may the next 60 be as great!
Happy Anniversary!!! How nice you took a little bit of your Anniversary weekend opening your house for the fun dinner!!!
Post a Comment