Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun days with D!

D is such a fun age right now. Loves to play, kick his soccer ball, throw the baseball and play with his dog. Here are a few favorite pics from the last couple of weeks.With the Cooper kids watching the Turkey Creek Parade last weekend. Loved all the handouts and papers (his treasures that I had to sneak away during naptime).
This is the new ball and glove D earned this week. He has been working on earning tickets for about 3 weeks now. He earned 50 tickets for helping Mom, clearing the table, sharing with Will, sweeping, etc. 50 was the golden number for him to earn his ball and glove.
D "talking" on the phone. As I was on our home phone I looked over and he was "talking" on my cell. I asked who he was talking to and he told me Ryley (Ashley's daughter). So cute!




Looking darling while helping me make cookies. He is such a great helper!

D with Grammy (Mat's Grandma). She and Grandpa Don got in town tonight and he has been in heaven. He had Grandpa read about 10 books to him and he loved to cuddle with Grammy. It is going to be such a fun weekend and Grandma and Grandpa (Mat's parents) get here tomorrow. We are looking forward to having them here!



1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow! So impressed that he was so good at earning tickets! And love the phone pic!