We took the kids to a fun spot last weekend where they could earn tickets for prizes, etc. This is what D chose for his prize.
Every time he'd blow the horn I would laugh. They are awesome. Also Tawna came out for a week to help out with the kids while we were in Baltimore. She brought Cate with her. It was so fun to see how cute Cate and Sophie were. I love these girls!
Evidently the Mat and Lindsay Larsen head size continues on in our third...look at these two who are a year apart. Awesome!
These were just one day when Sophie was giving big cheese smiles for the camera and I was eating it up. Fun!
13 comments:
OMGSH!!!
She is so precious. I'll bet you just eat her up every single second.
Sophie is a doll!! I love her smiles for the camera. Your kids are adorable, and I love their cute round heads!!!!
Cute pictures! Sophie and Cate are so darling, I am sure they are cute little friends already!
DARLING! And growing up so fast. Wow!
OMG, Sophie is a mini version of you...those expressions and smile are so familiar and her joy is contagious just like her mommy! These pictures made my day, love you!
So cute! Those are some edible cheeks! My kids heads have always been in the +97% So, don't feel too bad!
Holy Cow she as your smile! And eyes :) How adorable to see her so cheesy! It's not very often that you can capture it on camera... good job! Love ya!
Sophie is so darn cute... her smile is all you, I love it! Miss you...
So cute! Sophie is such a beauty. I just love those dimples!
Too cute!
Lindsay, what a thing to deal with. It just isn't one of those things we think will come into our lives at this time. Take care. I read your journal on the other site, you are a great example of using your hardships to bless others and learn things about yourself. Thanks.
Just found your blog link on facebook. Your family is just gorgeous. I hope we can keep in touch--I'll write more when my 11-month old girl isn't chomping on my neck flesh. aaggh.
Heidi (Reed) Lewis
Is this the last post for ages? Post some more pics for 2011 :)
It's fun to see updates of your cute family... I'm starving for some new pics of your gorgeous kiddos :)
Post a Comment