Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Too funny!




I know it has been ages but I needed to record this. I was trying to find a movie that the boys agreed on so I could take a much needed nap. They couldn't decide, Will wanted Toy Story 3 and Derek wanted Kermit: the Swamp years. I said whichever was longer...Toy Story won. I put it in the DVD player and it wouldn't work...bummer. We moved onto Kermit. Derek was happy but Will kept crying and saying he "didn't like frogs that only have 2 legs". I couldn't figure out what he meant as frogs jump on fours. I finally pieced together that Kermit the frog only stands on two legs. Who doesn't like Kermit? Evidently we haven't had enough muppet time around here.

2 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I for one am looking forward to the new Muppet Movie coming out! :-)

Wendy Lou said...

Linds! I love keeping up with you through your happenings - please keep posting (unless you are spending your time keeping memories somewhere else... then by all means - don't spend extra time here). I just wanted to say that I love to know what's going on and love to read what your fun kiddos say! They're growing up so fast!
I love you!!!