Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not a trace!

We feel so blessed! Yesterday we met with the genetics Dr. at Children's Mercy one last time regarding little W and his potential GA-1 disease. After the last year of worry and concern we were so happy to find out not only is he healthy and does not have the diesease, he isn't even a carrier as they originally were sure of! Truly a miracle in our little lives. Thanks for your prayers and concern.

7 comments:

gibbfamily said...

That's awesome. I'm sure you are all relieved. What a cute little man!

Ashley said...

So relieved for you guys! Give sweet Will a hug from us!

Krissy Lowe said...

What a blessing...like you say, divine intervention. I am so happy for little Will- no more worries.

Suzanne said...

I had no idea there was ever a concern about Will. I'm so happy you no longer have to think about it and all is well. It's so scary when you're up in the air about your little one. What a blessing!

Payne Family said...

Yeah!! I am sooo happy. Way to go little Will someone is looking after you.

Whitney said...

So happy to hear that, Linds. What a sweet blessing in your lives.

Ally said...

YEAH!!! That's such a big relief! Lots of love to you!