Here are some pictures from D's actual birthday. I love this kid, he keeps a smile on my face. Love his questions, his answers and his sense of humor that is quickly developing. Saturday night Mat and I went shopping for a bike for him. It was so fun and we were so stoked to give it to him Sunday night. We had a couple close family friends over to celebrate and open gifts. Unfortunately after we gave him the bike helmet, Mat put it on him and pinched the skin of his chin in the buckle. That kills! D then was upset and wanted nothing to do with his helmet. He eventually got over it and now loves riding his bike. Of course his favorite gift that day was hte $.88 recorder we got him from Walmart. He played it all day long! I love how much he loves music. Good times!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
His big day
Here are some pictures from D's actual birthday. I love this kid, he keeps a smile on my face. Love his questions, his answers and his sense of humor that is quickly developing. Saturday night Mat and I went shopping for a bike for him. It was so fun and we were so stoked to give it to him Sunday night. We had a couple close family friends over to celebrate and open gifts. Unfortunately after we gave him the bike helmet, Mat put it on him and pinched the skin of his chin in the buckle. That kills! D then was upset and wanted nothing to do with his helmet. He eventually got over it and now loves riding his bike. Of course his favorite gift that day was hte $.88 recorder we got him from Walmart. He played it all day long! I love how much he loves music. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So fun...I can't believe he is 3. Where does time fly. We missed you and Krissy last night at Missi's shower. We were talking about how you came and saved us both when we each went into labor. Heard your coming into town. Count wait to catch up.
Hey Linds...
I am so excited I made a blog...now I can know what you guys are up to. I am so excited for you to come into town. We miss you so much. Derek is adorable, and I can't wait to meet Wil. Love you
Justyn Gallego
What a fun party you put together! What a cute little three year old he is, wow, I can't believe he is three! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Looks like D had a fun birthday party. You are so crafty!!! Loved looking at your friends travel blog. What a fun idea. Sorry I didn't call this week to do something. I've been sick, and still am. Hoping I get over this sinus junk soon.
Happy Birthday Big D!!
We miss you around here. Hope your still climbing up on ladders to scare your mom.
P.W.
what a fun birthday! what a cute boy. love the bug idea... it reminded me of one of my little birthday parties.
Three years old! We had an easter egg hunt (in July) for Teya's party. It was what she wanted. Go figure. The kids loved it. Glad to see all is going well.
Post a Comment