It has been so fun to watch D and Will as they have started playing together more. Lately they have these wrestling matches where they pull each other down and just roll around and dog pile each other. It is pretty hilarious. Sunday after church I saw the most precious site. Will had run into where Mat was as soon as Elders Quorum let out and I went to get Derek. Derek starting asking for Dad and headed that way (Mat is usually the last one out). He ran into the room and over to Will, gave him a giant hug and said "I love you Will" then Will laughed ran away with D chasing him. Next time he caught him he told him "I missed you". One of the missionaries was standing next to me and said "that was one of the sweetest things I've seen, how do you get them to do that". I just laughed and explained it was a first. Hopefully the first of many but I do love that they love doing things together even if it is getting into trouble!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Can you feel the love???
It has been so fun to watch D and Will as they have started playing together more. Lately they have these wrestling matches where they pull each other down and just roll around and dog pile each other. It is pretty hilarious. Sunday after church I saw the most precious site. Will had run into where Mat was as soon as Elders Quorum let out and I went to get Derek. Derek starting asking for Dad and headed that way (Mat is usually the last one out). He ran into the room and over to Will, gave him a giant hug and said "I love you Will" then Will laughed ran away with D chasing him. Next time he caught him he told him "I missed you". One of the missionaries was standing next to me and said "that was one of the sweetest things I've seen, how do you get them to do that". I just laughed and explained it was a first. Hopefully the first of many but I do love that they love doing things together even if it is getting into trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are seriously adorable together!
Post a Comment