Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Shocker!
So I admit it, I am a Dancing with the Stars fan (at least became one the last 2 seasons). I cannot believe Sabrina and Mark were kicked off last night. They should have definitely been one of the last two couples (Julianne and Helio are my other favorites). I guess I can't complain as I never call in and vote. It goes to show you have to. I am sad to see them go as they were so entertaining to watch. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids love that show and we were equally shocked last night. We thought Marie should go but figured she only got more votes after fainting last week. So now we'll continue rooting for Julianne and Helio our favorties as well.
bummer... They were by far the most entertaining. Oh well... here's to more nights sitting on the couch and being entertained by watching other people get skinny dancing!!
Post a Comment