Monday, October 29, 2007
One of those days
Some days I wonder why I even get up let alone shower. I feel as if I spend all my time wiping snotty noses and poopy diapers. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to be home wiping my boys noses and diapers (most of the time). There are just days that I feel that nothing else gets done. Today is one of those. It may be in large part to me trying to put this blog together but also because of the usual occurences. It was a good morning, D and I were able to spend some quality time reading together while Will was down for a nap. I finally got showered and dressed about noon. Got the boys dressed and came down to get them lunch. Fed Will his baby food, played with Derek for a few minutes then D decided he didn't want to eat the sandwich or apples I just cut up for him. Put him in bed and came back down to tend to Will who was now screaming as loud as possible. Warmed up his bottle, gave him his medicine then his bottle. After his bottle went to burp him for a minute and about three minutes into it still no burp until voila, everything thrown up all over me, the chair and covering him. I honestly don't know why I even shower and try to put on anything other than sweats these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Linds,
I love you... You're such a good mom! I'm so happy you've joined the blogging world! Give you're cute boys a squeeze for me... well maybe not Mat, but the other 2 :). Love you!
Yay for getting around to starting your blog!! I am so excited to be a frequent visitor.
Is November here yet? I want another lunch with my two favorite Mormon women.
Isn't it a mystery how the day passes in a blink and you've managed a whole lotta nothin'? That's okay, this is how it's supposed to be during the toddler years. My wardrobe these days consists of hoodies and jeans. Hey, at least I put on jeans! :) Love you tons Linds.
Yeah! Your blogging. Cute pictures. I am so excited to check up on you and see what your doing. As far as the shower thing I hear what your saying, all I can say is amen and it gets easier until you have another baby:) I'll tell you how 3 is.
Love ya
Chels
Yippie you're a blogger! Ok so I don't have toddlers anymore but I still feel like I get nothing done and somehow I'm still dealing with snotty noses...thank goodness I haven't had to deal with the other end for several years! Oh how I don't miss diapers.
Love you.
welcome to the blogging world, Lindsay. It's Jamie Brimhall (now Gilbert) I haven't seen you in the longest time. You look stunningly beautiful! You have a such a darling family. I can't wait to read the updates. xoxo
Post a Comment