Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stuffed or not?

Full Body Timber Wolf Mount #100-2355

Tawna and I went to go check out the Great Wolf Lodge for a potential spot for a reunion. Derek came with us. Inside the Lodge are lots of stuffed bears and wolves. I was explaining to D how they weren't alive but were now dead and stuffed with stuffing. A few minutes later we happened to be walking past a couple of women who worked there that were standing at a restaurant podium. One of them was a little larger and had very fitted pants on. As we walked by D reached up and slapped her rear! Whose child does that? She was super cool and said, "are you trying to give me a high five?, etc." We walked away and I said "Derek, why would you hit her rear, we don't touch other people's private areas." He responded by telling me "Mom, I wasn't sure if she was real or stuffed." That kid kills me!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Seriously that is hysterical!

gibbfamily said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!

Jill said...

That is so FUNNY!!! D cracks me up!! Hopefully he learns you can't check if women are stuffed as he grows older!:)

Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud! So funny.

Erika said...

Thanks for the laugh!! Hilarious.

E said...

Pete and I are cracking up over this!!

Payne Family said...

Thanks for the laugh D. You made my day. Cute fam linds hope everything is going well.
Love ya

JONES GANG!!! said...

That is really funny, and your story made my day thanks.

Whitney said...

so priceless!

Brown Family said...

Lindsay... I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD at this post! SO SO SO stinking hysterical! I'm glad you wrote that one down. You will always want to remember that one. (of course, this will be hard to forget ;)

Mary Bishop said...

Sooo funny! I'll be totally offended if D hits me in the butt next time I see him!