Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A great month+

I am so far behind in blogging on my life that I'll do a quick recap on some fun things we've been up to the last little while. Really, I adore my boys. They make me smile and are so much fun. This last month they've had their first (of what I'm sure will be many) fist fight, more wrestling, lots of questions, a fun visit from cousins, Will's growing vocabulary and birthdays. Here are a few photos to document the last little bit.


Derek loves wearing his goggles


The boys at the Wizard of Oz display downtown

Up, up and away!


Will with the Cowardly Lion

Surprise and Happy Birthday to Sue!

A few of us surprised Sue and kidnapped her on her birthday for dinner. Great fun!

Playing with the Klusman kids at a yummy Planet Sub dinner

Making "kites" at the Chinese exhibit at a museum downtown
I love these two boys together, they are so much fun. D and Logan with their finished product.

Missie and I, I love this girl!

Will playing at Max & Syd's "My Gym" 3rd Birthday party

D, loving the tramp at My Gym

My cute kiddos hiding in the ball pit (it was their favorite spot)

Happy Birthday to Becky and Christy, two wonderful friends!

D at swimming lessons with Ms Patty (had to get them in before this new addition arrives)

The boys at I when they stocked the lake nearby with trout...fun trying to keep Will out of the water, he ended up wearing the horse leash which didn't do a lot.

D, proud of his stick he found at the lake. So fun to be outside in the warmer weather.

A lot took place and we've been keeping busy. We're so happy for the signs of Spring we are starting to see and look forward to all that the next couple of months hold for our little family.

9 comments:

heidi said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Holy cow! It looks like you guys are just having so much fun! Hopefully i can see you guys again before I leave!

Thanks for your guesses and support for my mission! You've always been a great example!

E said...

I am so glad you posted pictures. Everyone looks so good and you look fabulous! Miss you!

gibbfamily said...

Yea! I am happy that you have posted again :) Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Boys! so cute, busy and fun! Man, my boys are so happy outside, give them some rocks to throw and stick to throw and they are Happy!!! (that's why we don't have pets...our kids are like pets) :)

The Crane Family said...

Linds-your boys are just darling! So fun to see all of these pics!

The Gist Family said...

Lindsay Thiess Larsen?!?!

You are such a cutie-pa-tootie! I am so happy to see you blogging and on facebook! Now we can stay in touch all the time. Your family is gorgeous, it is so fun to see pics of you being the mommy!

Do you ever get out SLC way? We would love to see you!

~Heather

The Egglestons said...

What cute boys! You guys make them well!

joellen said...

just checking on you and your adorable family!

Krissy Lowe said...

Linds- it has been forever since I have been blogging! I have loved seeing all your cute pictures except that it makes me miss you and your cute boys. By the way...you look so good and I LOVE the Debbie Gibson costume you are darling. Sounds like such a fun night.